DR CHUKWUNENYE UGOCHUKWU CELESTINE
Name: Dr. Chukwunenye Ugochukwu Celestine
E-MAIL: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Government: Orlu
Autonomous Community: Eziachi
Marital Status: Married
Name of Spouse: Dr. (Mrs.) Adejoke A. Chukwunenye(F.W.A.C.P)
(Senior Consultant Paediatrician)
Number of Children: Two
1) Final Year Medical Student, National President, F.E.C.A.M.D.S
2) 4th Year Medical Student
- St Paul’s Catholic Prymary School, Ebute-Metta, Lagos
- Holy Cross Catholic Prymary School, Eziachi, Orlu
- Baptist Academy, Lagos
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife
Educational and Professional Qualifications Obtained:
- First School Leaving Certificate – Distinction
- West African School Certificate-Grade One Distinction, Aggregate 7, 9As
- B.Sc. (Hons) Health Sciences – Second Class Upper Division, GPA 4.06
- F.W.A.C.S. (Part 1 Final), 1994, best candidate
- F.M.C.O.G. (1995)
- Baptist Academy, Lagos, 1973-1977 Set, Roll of Honour Award Winner, Best Boy in School and W.A.E.C Examinations
- Obafemi Awolowo University Scholarship Award winner 1978-1984
He has worked in various public and private health institutions including Providence Hospital, Surulere, Motayo Hospital, Ikeja, Imperial Medical Centre, Ebute-Metta, Lagos University Teaching Hospital and Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife. He had a clinical attachment with a private clinic in Toledo, Ohio State, U.S.A in 1986. He became the Chief Medical Director/Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist of OPTIMAL SPECIALIST HOSPITALS LTD on January 1, 1997. A position he has held on till date.
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Member of Association of General and Private medical Practitioners of Nigeria, Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Nigeria and Nigerian Medical Association, he is a past National President of the National Association of Resident Doctors of Nigeria and a past member of National Executive Council of the Nigeria Medical Association. He is also a past President, Association of Resident Doctors, Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex.
He has written and published scientific papers.
He has attended many conferences and workshops including workshop on Health Resources Management and Zonal Security.
A past Le President, Dolfak club, University of Ife, Ile-Ife, he enjoys good music, general interest reading, socio-philanthropic and religious activities. He is a past Chairman, Students Representative Body, Ife Medical Students Association. He is presently a Patron, IFEMED JOURNAL CLUB.
He has chaired many public and private functions. He has delivered many public lectures and is a regular commentator on topical issues in both electronic and print media. He has received several honours/awards from many religious and youth groups. He is a Senior Advocate of Youths (S.A.Y).