OPTIMAL SPECIALIST HOSPITALS LIMITED Is a strong, dynamic organization designed to meet the health needs of all segments of the populace, especially in Metropolitan Lagos.
The organization aims at making OPTIMAL healthcare accessible to a wide segment of the populace by being COMMUNITY FRIENDLY and rendering EFFICIENT and EFFECTIVE health services at very COMPETITIVE PRICES.
Our products and services are designed to meet with the varied needs of our individual patients and corporate clients, subject to the limits of professional ethics and good practice. Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in August 1996 (RC. 297956). We opened our doors to the public on January1, 1997.
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE NAME AND LOGO
The name OPTIMAL SPECIALIST HOSPITALS LIMITED reflects the key principles on which the organization operates namely COMMUNITY FRIENDLINESS, EFFICIENT and EFFECTIVE HEALTH SERVICES, and COMPETITIVE PRICES.
The logo shows two serpents climbing a staff (symbol of health), people of varying sizes on both sides of a divide (representing all segments of the populace), and a dove (symbol of the spirit of God) overshadowing all.
1. Zero maternal mortality from 1998 till date
2. ZERO DEATH RATE FOLLOWING FIBROID SURGERY (MYOMECTOMY) AND HYSTERECTOMY (REMOVAL OF THE UTERUS) SINCE 1997
3. EXTREMELY LOW PERINATAL MORTALITY
4. EXTREMELY LOW MATERNAL AND PERINATAL MORBIDITY
5. SUCCESSFUL MANAGEMENT OF CASES OF RECURRENT ABORTION AND CERVICAL INCOMPETENCE, EVEN WHERE OTHER NOTABLE HOSPITALS SEEM TO HAVE FAILED
6. SUCCESSFUL MANAGEMENT OF DIFFICULT CARDIAC (HEART) DISEASE AND LUNG DISEASE CASES.
7. EFFICIENT 24 HOURS LABORATORY SERVICES
8. NOMINATED SEVERALLY AS THE MOST COMMUNITY FRIENDLY HOSPITAL
To make Optimal Healthcare accessible to a wide segment of the populace
Community friendliness, efficient and effective healthcare service, competitive prices
To be a strong, dynamic organization designed to meet the health needs of all segments of the populace,